If you purchase from us online or through our catalogues, we will deliver your order to your door anywhere within the Republic of South Africa. Please take note of the following important delivery information:
• Delivery charges may apply to your order and will be displayed on your checkout.
• Once you have placed an order, you will be provided with a unique tracking ID that will allow you to track the status and location of your order at any time.
• If you are in a very remote corner of our beautiful country we may need to arrange to deliver your order to the nearest accessible town, or in rare cases to cancel an order that cannot be delivered.
• Subject to stock availability, your order will be processed by ourselves within 10 days, and will be handed over to our courier partner for delivery.
• Our deliveries are handled by a third party delivery partner. For more information on their terms and conditions, or for any other enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prices quoted are for current stock only and are subject to change on new stock due to exchange rate fluctuations. Please confirm pricing and stock availability when ordering.
• Deposits for units that are manufactured or are specially ordered are non-refundable.
• Order cancellations are subject to a 20% handling fee.
• Prices quoted are based on the quantities specified in the quotation and Evolve reserves the right to revise prices in the event of the quantities being reduced or increased.
• All payment terms are Electronic Transfer before collection and have to appear on our bank account before goods are released.
• Prices quoted are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and any variation will be for the customer’s account.
• Prices quoted are ex-works Randburg, Johannesburg unless otherwise specified.
• Delivery times, where specified are estimated. Evolve will endeavour to adhere to such estimated delivery times. Should any delays which are beyond Evolves control take place, Evolve will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by the customer through such a delay.
• While Evolve provides professional advice regarding the usage of goods supplied,the suitability of the goods for the use contemplated by the client is the sole responsibility of the client, and the Company shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the goods sold for any particular end use.
• Units are packed in cardboard packaging. Units will only be palleted or crated on request and this special packaging will be charged for as an extra.
• Evolve is not responsible for any loss or damaged caused while goods are in transit where the Customer has rejected our quotation for special packaging.
• Where the goods are not delivered by Evolve, or collected by the Customer, but are collected or delivered to an independent carrier, collection/delivery to the carrier shall be deemed to be delivery to the Customer. Where the Goods have been delivered to the carrier, Evolve is not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
Units are warranted against faulty workmanship and components for a period of twelve months from date of supply (with the exception of generators which carry their own warranty and are guaranteed for a period of 12 months or 2000 hours whichever comes first from the date of delivery against faulty workmanship or material). Fair wear and tear excepted. No other warranty is given or implied. A copy of our full Warranty Policy and Returns Policy is available on request or from the home page of our website.
• Returns must be made within 7 days and are subject to handling fees. Cut cable, fuses and batteries are non-returnable.
• Any item not specified is excluded from our pricing. Delivery, commissioning, installation and electrical work are excluded unless specifically quoted.
• The issuing of a quotation or a Pro Forma invoice issued as a quotation represent no obligation until Evolve accepts the Customer’s official purchase order.
• All quotations and prices therein are provided E&OE (errors and omissions excepted -052013).
SYSTEM SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Due to the technical and complex nature of our products and systems, the following warranty terms apply to all standby and solar systems which incorporate our products:
• If a Product/s is purchased from Evolve but neither the system design nor the installation/commissioning was done by Evolve, the warranty only applies to
• The product/s supplied and not to the functioning of a system in which the product/s is/are used. There are no returns or warranties on product/s incorrectly sized, installed or damaged through incorrect system design.
• If a Product/s is purchased from Evolve, the system design was done by Evolve but the installation/commissioning was not done by Evolve, the warranty only applies to the product/s supplied and not to the functioning of the system in which the product/s is/are used.
• If a Product is purchased from Evolve and the design and commissioning is done by Evolve but the installation is done by others, Evolve warranty applies for the product and the functioning of the system in which the product/s is used.
• If a Product is purchased from Evolve and the design, installation and commissioning is done by Evolve. Evolve’s warranty applies for the product and the correct functioning of the system in which the product/s is used.
• Evolve cannot guarantee the functioning or performance of a system if Evolve’s product/s are not used and/or are mixed with other components not endorsed by Evolve.
• If the system is designed by Evolve and you wish to make use of your own installer and would like the system performance warranty to apply to the functioning of the system, commissioning must be done and signed off by Evolve.
• Evolve can provide a detailed system design and drawing for the installer at an additional cost, based on the system size. However, should the installation be done incorrectly, Evolve cannot be held liable for components or equipment damage or non-performance of the system.
• If a system is not designed / installed or commissioned by Evolve, for call outs, any assistance required is chargeable at the then ruling hourly and km rates.
• If units are returned to Evolve, only hourly rates and any spares required will be charged for.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS:
While we at Evolve pride ourselves on the quality of the products and solutions which we sell, should you wish to return a product that is damaged or defective the following terms will apply:
You will need to notify us within fourteen days of delivery that you would like to return the product by emailing email@example.com.
The product must be in the same condition which you received it, in its original undamaged packaging and clearly unused.
Returns can be made to our premises in Building 4, Burnside Office Park, Randburg, Johannesburg, or via courier to our warehouse. Details will be provided in response to your email.
In unusual circumstances where heavy administration is required, we reserve the right to charge a 20% admin fee on the original purchase price.
If you have any queries or concerns relating to these Delivery and Refund Policies, please contact the Provider on firstname.lastname@example.org.